Why Contribute Articles To Our Website?
Through our website, newsletter, and Facebook we reach a growing network of thousands of students across California who are involved in sustainability on their campuses. By contributing articles to our website, you have access to share your information to this vast network.
- We give preference to articles pertaining to the student sustainability movement in California.
- All articles are submitted to a review process to ensure that they are relevant to our community. After you publish an article, it will be cued up for us to review and approve. This process may take up to several days. Articles may be rejected without notification. You can check the status of an article by logging in and checking to see if it is “published.”
- We reserve the right to delete your account without notice if you abuse your privileges.
- You will automatically be subscribed to our newsletter when you register to become a contributor.
Become A Registered Contributor
There are many benefits to becoming a registered contributor
- Receive a username and a password to log into our website anytime and add articles. (Log in by visiting the “Admin” menu at the bottom of any page on our website.
- If we think your article is particularly relevant and timely, we may feature it on our homepage, newsletter, or Facebook Fanpage, giving it vast exposure to a very strong audience.
- Access to advanced functionality that allows you to upload files and articles, customize HTML, and categorize their posts.
- Registered Contributors who prove to be trusted can eventually receive permission to add articles to our website without first being reviewed by our administrators.